Terms & Conditions
Please take that all offers, quotations, and estimates are subject to the
terms and conditions below :
- Quotations are subject to final site dimensions.
- Please ensure all appliances and sinks are on site when we come out for final site measurements.
- There is a standard R600 delivery within a 20km radius of Cape Town, outside of this will be an additional fee.
- We cannot/will not do final measurements until the wall and floor carcases are installed all wall supports must be installed prior to installation.
- Our independent installers do not do the electrical connection of hobs and water connections of sinks and prep bowls.
- We sell specific sizes, 600, 900 and 1200 any size over this will be quoted separately and will be charged according to the waste generated.
Please note the Following:
- Your cupboards are fitted according to right angles and not to the shape of skew or poorly plastered walls, the overhang is determined by the overhang on the front of the cupboard which is a straight line.
- The slabs are cut straight to precise sizes we cannot shape to accommodate skew and poorly plastered walls.
- You need to get the builder contractor to plaster the walls straight.
- Splashbacks are a remedy to cover gaps between the tops and the walls, yet it is not the complete solution
- There will be an extra charge for buildings over the two stories.
- There are offcuts generated from the hob and the sink which when cut on-site remain the property of the owner of the client wishes to have this piece cut a minimum manufacturing fee of R 600 will apply and in addition an R 600 delivery fee.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries pertaining to the above.